We are currently seeking a Property Manager to join our management team who is self-motivated, adaptable and has superior customer service skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a great leadership style to play a key role in a company with an excellent reputation and ambitious growth plans. We are looking for someone that wants to join a great company that strives to be better than the rest.
The Property Manager will play a key role at our Bennington Ridge property. As Property Manager, you will supervise the office staff, leasing staff and maintenance staff. The Property Manager will ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality customer service to our residents while maintaining the highest quality financial performance.
- Oversee/direct local marketing strategy for property
- Manage property's income and expenses to achieve operational budget
- Manages leasing activity and motivates team to achieve goals
- Manages maintenance staff and ensures maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Enthusiastically and professionally presents the community and lifestyle of our apartment homes to prospective and current residents
- Resolves resident issues and ensures resident satisfaction through all interactions
- Inspects the property to ensure it meets the company's quality standards
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the property management industry
- Available Monday through Friday and some Saturdays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office and general computer skills
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive wages. If interested, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.