Please note: all terms, pricing, availability, and specials shown are subject to change without notice.
As used in this Privacy Statement, the "Site" refers to all websites (including www.ElevateLiving.com), mobile sites, applications, and other services owned or operated by Elevate Property Management.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify this statement at any time by posting a notice on the Site’s privacy statement page. Your use of the Site after the date of the last modification listed at the beginning of this Privacy Statement indicates to us that you agree to the changes.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to your use of this Site only.
The Site may contain links to third-party web sites. When you click on those links, you will go to a third-party site where you will be subject to that site’s privacy statement and we encourage you to read that policy statement. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other web sites and we expressly disclaim any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Personal Information by those third parties.
1. What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information collected online by us that specifically identifies the person to whom such information pertains, including without limitation: name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
2. Collection and Use of Your Information
2(a). Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information on the Site only when submitted by you. We may keep and use Personal Information to provide you with our services or as may otherwise be necessary or useful to use in conducting our business. For instance, we may keep and use your Personal Information to respond to your requests, to provide ongoing service and support, to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others, to ask for your opinion about our services or the services of others, for record keeping and analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content. We may use Personal Information to contact you through any contact information you provide through this website, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. We may use your Personal Information to protect our rights or property, or to protect someone's health, safety or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
We may also remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
2(b). Non-Personal Information
Even if you do not send us any Personal Information, we collect information about how you use our site (Non-Personal Information). This information cannot be used to identify you personally and is explained in more detail below.
What is Non-Personal Information?
Like many sites, we obtain Non-Personal Information, such as: IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser types, the name of a user’s ISP (internet service provider), information about where a user comes from before arriving at our Site, what pages a user visits, the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on each. A vendor performs this service for us by sending a cookie to gather this information, compile it, and report to us.
Use of Non-Personal Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information unless restricted by this policy or by law. We may use Non-Personal Information to customize our advertising, improve our services, conduct marketing and research, provide anonymous aggregated reporting for internal audits and third-parties, to customize your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences, to track resources and data accessed on the website, to develop reports regarding site usage, activity, and statistics, to assist users experiencing website problems, to enable certain functions and tools on this website and to track paths of visitors to this site and within this site.
2(c). Use of Information with Respect to Third Parties.
We will only share your Personal Information with third parties as outlined in this Privacy Statement and as otherwise permitted by law. We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with the Realtor that we refer you to, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our services to you.
In addition, we do share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, web-site development, and support, have access to Personal Information, but they have agreed not to disclose the Personal Information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
- In the event Elevate Property Management goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any purchaser of Elevate Property Management or its assets may continue to collect, use, and disclose your Information as set forth in this Policy.
- In addition, Elevate Property Management may use third party analytics providers and products to obtain, compile and analyze information (that may include Personal Information) about how users are using and interacting with the Site. Elevate Property Management may provide information (including Personal Information) to these analytics providers for the purpose of obtaining statistics and other information about how users are using and interacting with the Site. These analytics providers may use tracking techniques other than HTTP cookies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect or compile this information. These techniques may be used directly on the Site. Elevate Property Management has no responsibility for the technologies, tools or practices of the third parties that provide analytics products and services to Elevate Property Management. Please also keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these techniques, and that browser settings that block conventional cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
3. Location of Servers and Transfer of Information to the United States
The Site is hosted by servers in the United States, and, as such, the Site is governed by United States law. If you are located outside of the United States, your Personal Information will be transferred to the United States. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to its transfer to the United States and to its storage, processing, and use there in accordance with this Privacy Statement and United States law.
We have implemented reasonable security measures and practices in an effort to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. However, no security system is impenetrable. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access information you provide to the Site. Elevate Property Management cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password(s) and computer or device, and to log off when using any shared computer.
Our hosting provider(s) maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to reasonably secure the information of its customers against unauthorized access, accidental or intentional manipulation, and loss. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and you use the Site at your own risk.
We may contact you by e-mail, text message, phone, or other equivalent electronic communications if you use our services. By visiting or using our services, you specifically consent to the receipt of these communications. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include sufficient information for us to identify your account, including your name, email address (or cell phone number) and the specifics of your request.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 (Children), and we do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from Children.
6. Correcting/Removing/Updating Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Site, you may correct or update your Personal Information or unsubscribe from any services you have requested by sending an email to: email@example.com If you unsubscribe, we may still contact you via email or text message for administrative purposes or concerning any products, services or events for which you have registered or are using.
7. Comments and Questions
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website uses Google AdWords